Change Your Details

Update your address, phone, email on your notices

Change of Address and Phone Number 

Council requires the completion (including signature) of a Change of Contact Details (PDF 633.7KB) form to authorise the changing of postal address and phone numbers recorded at council.  The form is to be completed in its entirety ensuring that all persons or business entities affected by the change are listed.  All property owners MUST sign this form to authorise changes before any updates can be made to Council records.

Change of Name

Local government legislation states that a land record held by local government must reflect the owner/s of the property as shown on the land valuation record held by the Department of Resources.  If you wish to change the name on your rate notice, please first contact your solicitor or the Titles Office to arrange lodgement of the required documents to update Land Title details.

Change of Ownership

Council will only accept change of property ownership details from the Department of Resources.  If settlement has taken place, please check with your solicitor to verify that the Form 1 and 24 have been lodged with the Titles Office.

Related Items


Payments & Services