Within the Warwick CBD there are regulated parking areas indicated by official traffic signs.
Council’s Local Laws Officer – Parking, conducts patrols of these regulated parking areas.
If you are parked contrary to an indication on an official traffic sign, you may be issued with an Infringement Notice (parking ticket).
There is no regulated parking within the former Stanthorpe Shire.
When parking in the following areas of the Warwick CBD, take note of the traffic sign indicating how long you are permitted to park in that area:
- Palmerin Street - both sides between Percy Street & Albert Street
- Palmerin Street – Eastern side only between Albert & Victoria Street
- King Street – both sides between Palmerin Street & Albion Street
- Grafton Street – both sides between Guy Street & Albion Street
- Fitzroy Street – both sides between Guy Street & Albion Street
If you received an Infringement Notice, you have 28 days from the date of the Notice to pay the amount incurred. You can pay online, over the phone with a credit card or in person at one of Council's offices.
When payment is not received within the 28 days, the infringement is then sent to SPER for debt collection.
Appeals against Parking Infringements and/or requests for waiving of the fines MUST be made in writing and referred to the Chief Executive Officer for consideration.