Building Recovery Subgroup
The Building Recovery Subgroup will focus on the recovery of housing, commercial and industrial buildings and other physical infrastructure within affected areas.
Areas of focus include but are not limited to:
- Damage assessments of properties
- Building and safety inspections
- Securing damaged properties
- Co-ordination of repair, demolition, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Planning for mitigation of future events during rebuilding of building infrastructure
- Liaison with external agencies including State and Federal Governments regarding affected building infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Recovery Subgroup is chaired by Tony Butler.
Those seeking to contact the Building Recovery Subgroup can do so by contacting council on 1300 697 372 or by visiting the Recovery Hub.
Building Recovery Fact Sheets and Information