Washpool Camping Reserve is located at the southern end of the Leslie Dam, a great location for a weekend of water sports. Campers are welcome to stay for up to 7 days.
Washpool Camping Reserve is located at Leslie Dam, Washpool Road, Warwick 4370. View map.
Washpool Camping Reserve has 34 powered sites and 46 unpowered sites.
There are drive through sites for big and small caravans.
Sites are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Firewood is not provided to the sites. You will need to bring firewood with you if you plan on having a small campfire for cooking.
- 2 toilet blocks with disabled facilities
- Hot and cold showers
- Dump point for caravans
- Clean drinking water
- Ice available
- Fishing available with permit
- Water skiing
- Native wildlife and fauna
- Campfires permitted in the drums provided (no bonfires permitted) - BYO wood
Booking a Site
Pre-booking campsites is currently not available. The site has a self-registration system and Council Officers visit daily to collect payments and check campers have registered correctly. Look for the registration box on arrival, with self-registration camping forms.
Fees are set yearly by Council. View fees and charges for this financial year. (PDF 1.7MB)
- Fire restrictions apply
- Campfires are for cooking only
- All flora & fauna is protected
- All vehicles are to remain on formed roads and other designated areas
- Noise curfew is 10:30 pm to 6:00 am
- Camping is restricted to designated areas
- No trespassing on neighbouring properties
Not permitted on site:
- Dogs, cats or domestic pets, horses and livestock
- Bonfires or unattended fires
- Glass bottles
- Explosive devices and weapons
- Unregistered motor vehicles
- Camping beyond the tree line
- Generators beyond the tree line