Bushfire Photo Exhibition
A CALLOUT FOR BUSHFIRE IMAGES TAKEN DURING THE 2019 BUSHFIRES
Hope & Growth is the theme of an upcoming community photo exhibition being created to commemorate the 2nd anniversary of the 2019 Bushfires in Southern Downs. In advance of this, Council is inviting the community to submit photos taken during the bushfires, along with any comparison photos of then and now. Images can be emailed to email@example.com
The Hope & Growth Photo Exhibition will tour the region visiting bushfire-affected communities from September to December 2021.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Submit digital images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit via Facebook Messenger to Council's @MySDRC Facebook page
- Unable to send the images in yourself? Visit any Southern Downs Library where staff will be able to help you submit photos that may be on your phone.
- All entries will be entered into a prize draw for a Shop Local card. Submissions will be open until Friday 17 September 2021.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting a photo, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Southern Downs Regional Council reserves the right to reproduce the submitted photographs for the purposes of promoting the 2019 Hope & Growth Bushfire Photo Exhibition and for any future sustainability initiatives. All photos will be used with credit.
- Photographs are to be provided digitally and can be in either .jpg, .tif or png formats. Minimum file size is 5MB and a maximum of 10MB.
- Please ensure that you have permission to submit the photograph from any persons in the photo.
- All entries will be entered into a prize draw.
This exhibition has been jointly funded under the Commonwealth/State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements 2018