Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Living Here

Approved Water Carters and Bulk Water Supply

SDRC has the list of approved water carters to cart drinking water supplies to the residents of Southern Downs region. Likewise, the residents of the region who are not on the Council's reticulated water supply can purchase water from a Bulk Water Carrier or directly from the Council's owned water fill stations.

Water Filling Station_InstructionSDRC Water Filling Station

Related Items

Section Menu