Washpool Camping Reserve is located at the southern end of the Leslie Dam, a great location for a weekend of water sports. Campers are welcome to stay for up to 7 days.
The Washpool Reserve Camping ground is located at Leslie Dam, Washpool Road, Warwick 4370. View map.
Washpool Reserve has 33 powered sites, allocated on a first in first serve basis, and a number of non‐powered sites. There are drive-thru sites that fit both big and small caravans.
Firewood is not provided to the sites. You will need to bring firewood with you if you plan on having a small campfire for cooking.
- 2 toilet blocks with disabled facilities
- Hot and cold showers
- Dump point for caravans
- Clean drinking water
- Ice available
- Fishing available with permit
- Water skiing
- Native wildlife and fauna
- Campfires permitted in the drums provided (no bonfires permitted) - BYO wood
Booking a Site
Pre-booking campsites is currently not available. The site has a self-registration system and Council Officers visit daily to collect payments and check campers have registered correctly. Look for the registration box on arrival, with self-registration camping forms.
Fees are set yearly by Council. View fees and charges for this financial year. (PDF 1.6MB)
- Fire restrictions apply
- Campfires for cooking only
- All flora & fauna is protected
- All vehicles to remain on formed roads and other designated areas
- Noise curfew is 10:30pm to 6am
- Camping is restricted to areas designated by the Reserve Manager
- No trespassing on neighbouring properties to steal firewood
Not permitted on site:
- Dogs, cats or domestic pets, horses and livestock
- Bonfires or unattended fires
- Glass bottles
- Explosive devices and weapons
- Unregistered motor vehicles
- Camping beyond tree line
- Generators beyond treeline