RFCS provides free, impartial and confidential planning and support services to primary producers and small businesses who are experiencing or at risk of financial hardship.
Their local rural and small business specialists can come to your farm or business and help you:
- understand your financial position and viability of your farm or business
- identify your financial options (including government assistance available)
- make informed decisions
- apply for the Farm Household Allowance
- communicate effectively with financiers, creditors and landlords
- move forward with a plan for a better future.
Helping Primary Producers Recover from Flooding
Our local Rural Financial Counsellor is Micheal Fagg, who supports South East Queensland and Darling Downs: Southern Downs, Toowoomba, Scenic Rim and surrounding areas.
0419 732 591
Micheal Fagg • (rfcssq.org.au)