Closure of Council’s Customer Service Offices
26 March 2020
Due to health and safety considerations surrounding COVID-19, Southern Downs Regional Council will be closing public access to Council Administration Buildings. This includes public access to Customer Service centres. Protecting the health and safety of residents and our staff is paramount during this time.
The Warwick Administration Building, 64 Fitzroy Street, and the Stanthorpe Administration Building, 61 Marsh Street, will close Thursday 26 March at 5pm.
Residents can still access customer service assistance by phone, email, the SDRC website or via the MySDRC app. Council is also currently organising secure document drop-off points.
To contact customer service please use the following methods:
Other Council buildings were closed on Thursday 19 March, these include:
- Allora Library - 78 Herbert Street, Allora
- Warwick Library - 49 Albion Street, Warwick
- Stanthorpe Library - 56 Lock Street, Stanthorpe
- Warwick Visitor Information Centre - Town Hall, 72 Palmerin St, Warwick
- Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre - 28 Leslie Parade, Stanthorpe
- Warwick Art Gallery - 49 Albion Street, Warwick
- Stanthorpe Art Gallery - 56 Lock Street, Stanthorpe
All facilities will remain closed until further notice.
Please stay up to date with the latest Council news by visiting www.sdrc.qld.gov.au/news or by following Southern Downs Regional Council on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please note that Council offices are not polling locations for the Local Government Elections. You can find a list of locations to cast your vote at www.ecq.qld.gov.au.