SDRC waste facility services during the Easter break
During the Easter period, Southern Downs Regional Council waste collection services and waste facilities will operate as normal with a few exceptions.
The following waste facilities will be closed on Good Friday, 19 April 2019, and will reopen on Saturday, 20 April 2019, for normal operating hours, starting at 8am:
- Allora Waste Transfer Station
- Broadwater Waste Transfer Station
- Killarney Waste Transfer Station
- Leyburn Waste Transfer Station
- Maryvale Waste Transfer Station
- Pratten Waste Transfer Station
- The Summit Waste Transfer Station
- Wallangarra Waste Transfer Station
- Yangan Landfill
The Warwick and Stanthorpe Waste Management Facilities will continue with no changes or interruptions over the Easter period from Good Friday, 19 April through to Easter Monday, 22 April.
Council’s kerbside collections will continue as usual with no changes.
SDRC wishes everyone a safe and happy Easter and reminds everyone to take the opportunity to recycle paper, cardboard and other materials where possible during the holiday period.
For further information please contact Council on 1300 MY SDRC (1300 697 372) or visit Council’s website http://www.sdrc.qld.gov.au/living-here/waste-recycling.