Living Here


Under the Federal Act, Council is required to accept all Centrepay deductions from Centrelink.

Centrepay is a free direct bill-paying service offered to customers receiving payments from Centrelink. Through Centrepay you can choose to pay bills by having a regular amount deducted from your Centrelink payment.

You will need to download the Centrepay form from the Human Services website and lodge it with Centrepay for processing. All necessary information is on the form.

Council’s Centrepay Reference Number (CRN) is: 555 097 915K
The Account Number is the Property ID of your property. You should locate this number on the rate notice.













Related Items

Section Menu