Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Living Here

Dead Animals

You can report to Council dead animals (carcasses) found on Council land such as roads, parks and roadsides via phone, in person or by lodging an online request.

Once Council has received a request, it will organise the removal of the animal.

Council cannot remove carcasses found on private properties. These can be disposed of at either the Warwick Waste Management Facility or the Stanthorpe Waste Management Facility.

Related Items

Section Menu