The Southern Downs Community Directory is a valuable resource for accessing information about the range of community organisations, services and facilities available in our region, all provided in a single online directory.
The Directory is an initiative of the Southern Downs Regional Council.
Who can list in the directory?
The Directory is open to individuals and organisations who:
- operate on a not-for-profit basis
- do not operate significant commercial activities
- are open to the public
- provide a service or product in the community interest
- operate within Southern Downs Regional Council boundaries or are a regional or state group of interest to our regional community, and
- provide the relevant information in the format required
Terms & Conditions
When would I use the directory?
Directory information would be most useful if you:
- are new to the region and want to know what community organisations, services & support are available
- are looking for a new hobby, sport or club to join
- are looking to provide volunteer support for or become a member of a community organisation
- are looking for health services and support
- need details on community services within the region
- need contacts for distribution of or seeking information