Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Doing Business

Reclassification Class 1a to 1b

Building Application requirements

The conversion of a dwelling to a building to be used for short-term holiday accommodation requires a Building Approval for the reclassification of the building. 

This is necessary whether building work is required or not.

The operation of short term accommodation requires the following approvals:

For further information on the reclassification process, please view the Reclassification of Class 1a (Dwelling) to Class 1b (Short term accommodation) Fact Sheet. (PDF 773.3KB)

Related Items

Articles Of Interest

  1. Building Classifications
Section Menu